DOLPHIN SWIM TEAM
Fall/Winter Swim Team
September 24th, 2018 –End of Competition
Practice Schedule will be adjusted after league championships
The YMCA Swim Team is based on the YMCA Principles of Competitive Swimming and Character Development. We believe that everybody swims and Everybody wins. Our coaching staff will help to develop our swimmers to be the very best swimmer while continuing to stress the Y values of Respect, Responsibility, Honesty and Caring.
Mini Dolphins (ages 5-10) - Those new to swim team or those with 1-2 years of competitive experience. Our younger swimmers. This practice will primarily consist of 8 & under swimmers and newer competitive swimmers.
M/W/F 6:00-7:00 pm
Fee: $306 (includes team cap & T-shirt)
Orcas (ages 11-19)
M/W/TH/F 7:00-8:30 pm & Saturdays 7:00-8:30 am
(No Saturday practice on league meet days)
Fee: $402 (includes team cap & T-shirt)
High School: Swimmers who also swim for their High School Team & will attend no more than 1-2 “Y” practices per week during the High School Season. (attend “Orca” practices)
Fee: $120 (includes team cap & T-shirt
- Join YMCA (if not currently a member)
- Register at YMCA Desk for Practice Session (Check with coach if unsure of practice)
- Pay in Full OR if using Payment Plan
- Fill out Electronic Draft Authorization Form (on team website or at desk)
- Pay First Payment. If your credit card or account information changes during the season, you must notify Diana Dempsey, Sr. Aquatic Director of any changes.
- Fill out on-line Team Registration Form online at-
PARENT INFORMATION MEETING
Join us on Wednesday, September 12 at 5:30 pm to meet our coaches, hear about our program & get answers to your questions regarding our Fall/Winter Swim Team
- All fees are season fees. Prices cannot be pro-rated for late registrants.
- Coaches may move swimmers to a different practice session according to ability level if needed.
- ALL SWIMMERS MUST BE YMCA MEMBERS
- League Competition is required for all swimmers during our Fall/Winter Season. We participate in the YMCA Penn-Del league.
- Parent Club Fee: There is a $25 Fall/Winter Parent Club fee for each family. This should be paid when registering your swimmer(s).
- ALL OF THE ABOVE MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE SWIMMER’S FIRST PRACTICE. NO SWIMMER CAN BE ADMITTED INTO PRACTICE UNTIL ALL OF THE ABOVE HAS BEEN COMPLETED.
PARENTAL CLEARANCES: PA State Law now requires Background clearances for any Volunteers who have any direct contact with children. One parent from each family is required to submit a copy of these clearances in order for their swimmer to attend any meets or team spirit events.
MONTHLY BANK DRAFT OPTION
3 payments: 1st payment due when registering.
2 remaining payments will be taken the 15th of
June & July. Draft Authorization Form must be submitted to the Aquatic Director in order for the Y to set up drafts….
Mini Dolphin: $51
High School: $20
TEAM FEES (PAY IN FULL)
Mini Dolphin: $306
High School: $120