HEALTHY KIDS DAY
Are the kids in your life already dreaming of summer? When kids are inspired, they can do anything. Let’s awaken their imagination so they can explore new activities and healthy habits. Join us!
Date - April 27th
Time -10AM to 3PM
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Vendors in the Henry Gym
- Bounce House in the Henry Gym
- Photo Booth in the Henry Gym
- Free Bike Helmets & scooter safety course in the Middle Gym
- Imagination Playground in the Middle Gym
- Tye Dying T-Shirts in the Cafe to the first 75 children
- Free Healthy Kids Day T-Shirts to the first 75 children
- Light refreshments in the Multi-purpose room
- Dance Group Demonstration in the Henry Gym
- Karate Group Demonstration in the Henry Gym
12:30 pm-3:00 pm
- Flick & Float Movie - Limited number of inner tubes and noodles etc. Kids are welcome to bring their own floats to watch the movie.
- Wibits -Inflatable play structures will be set up in the pool.
FILL YOUR CUP WITH MOM
Bring Mom and enjoy a cup of tea and yummy snacks while creating a masterpiece for mom!
WHEN: May 5th
YMCA Members: $5.00 per child/ $2.00 per adult
Non Members: $10.00 per child / $4.00 per Adult
How Do We Attend?
Registration will open beginning April 5th
Register online or in person at the Wilkes-Barre Family YMCA
Day of registration will be limited
PARENTS’ NIGHT OUT
NEED A DATE NIGHT?
Let the Wilkes-Barre Family YMCA babysit while you enjoy a night on the town! Parents’ Night Out includes:
- Gym Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Snacks will be provided
- Child Supervision
Drop off: 6:00pm - 6:15pm
Pick up: 9:45pm - 10pm
WHEN: May 18, 2019
COST: Family Members - $15/Family
Members - $30/Family
QUESTIONS: Contact Ashlee Rittenhouse, Youth Program Coordinator 570-970-5039
Zumba Jump Start Gold Training
with Lucrecia Venosta, Zumba® Education Specialist (ZES)
Become a Zumba Instructor and get a 30% OFF with the code lucreciavenosta30 valid until May 15th! Two licenses in one! Learn the foundation and formula of the Zumba® program and how to adapt it for an active older audience.
Saturday, June 22, 2019
8:15AM - 5:30PM
Training Language: English
Included with Session
- Electronic Instructor Manuals
- The Ultimate Music & Choreo Video Collection
- Certificate of Completion
- Fitness Certification Credits (varies by country)
- Online Videos to Review Basic Steps
- ACE CEC's
- AFAA CEU's