Facilitating the Growth
of Current and Future Leaders
Conferences and Retreats
With 1100 acres and an overnight capacity of 150 participants, Camp Kresge is an ideal location for all kinds of events. We routinely host and facilitate group rentals and retreats for participants of all ages. If you have an organization, sports team, youth group, scout troop or church group looking for a place to host a retreat or event, give us a call!
We offer a variety of lodges, cabins, and indoor and outdoor spaces, and will work with you ensure that our staff deliver a high quality program tailored to fit your group’s needs, whether you are looking for a relaxing retreat or teambuilding workshop. We offer a variety of activities including:
- Climbing Tower
- Team Building Initiatives
- Low Ropes
- Night Hike
- Group Games
- Guided Hike
- Portable Sound System
- Zip Line*
- High Ropes*
*Participants must be 10 or older for Zip Line and the 20 foot High Ropes Course. Must be 12 or older for the 30 foot course.
- Lodging Facilities- Please note that facility availability must be confirmed as a part of the rental process with the Camp Office.
- There is no alcohol allowed on site. We ask potential weddings and parties to please take this into account when deciding if we are an appropriate venue.
- Food Service is available for groups of 35 people or more with advance notice.
- Exclusive use of camp requires a minimum of 100 people.
- Additional policies will be sent to the group contact for the rental.
If you are interested in holding your group’s retreat at YMCA Camp Kresge, please contact Devin Polhemus, Camp & Conference Director at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 570-443-2267.
Current Retreat Groups
In addition to facilitating YMCA Camp Kresge’s own day and overnight camps, we are proud to host the following retreat groups at our facility:
Pennsylvania State Police Troop P’s Camp Cadet
Distance Running Cross Country Training Camp